[3830] NAQP CW K3WA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 10 01:16:52 EST 2016

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K3WA
Operator(s): K3WA
Station: K3WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: East Peoria, IL

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  574   155  Total Score = 88,970

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Cheeseburger in Paradise

Comments:

I had planned a full time operation...   but...   family issue got me in a baby
sitting mode, wound up spending some quality time practicing my CW with a snow
shovel, and a few more ate up about 2 1/2 fours of operating time.  Totaled 7
1/2 hours in the contest.  The low bands were pretty good.  I lost my RX
antenna in last week's ice storm so there were a fair number of callers I just
could not copy.  Sorry guys and gals.

Still a fun contest.  Thanks for the Qs.

And now, writing this after midnight, think of my team's name has me hungering
for a good cheeseburger.