[3830] NAQP CW K7BG Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 10 02:26:44 EST 2016

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MT

Total: 1195   236  Total Score = 282,020

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Team: Big Sky Contesters COLD

Comments:

This is so much fun. Why? I don't know. It just is. I shouldn't have taken some
early off times as I just couldn't keep the rate up on the low bands. I also
don't think I milked ten for all she was worth. I wish single ops could operate
the whole 12 hours.

I didn't move mults like I should have. Thanks to Rod, W7ZRC for some
successful moves. A few others didn't work out and I should have tried to move
a whole lot more.

Thanks ya'll!

Matt--K7BG