[3830] TBDC KM5PS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 10 20:09:20 EST 2016

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KM5PS
Operator(s): KM5PS
Station: KM5PS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AR

Total:  QSOs = 236  Total Score = 931

QRN was terrible here, as many other places.  I operated from K5GO's Contest
Station this time.  He had put up a new 160 meter antenna, so thought I would
try it out since Stan was not able to work the contest.  Hard to test it with
the conditions.  It was a struggle all night and finally gave it up at
midnight,when everyone I could here, I had worked and no one was answering my
CQ.  Just wasn't worth an all night effort here.

Thanks for the Q's
John
KM5PS