[3830] NAQP SSB KE7AUB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 17 09:57:05 EST 2016

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   2      2
   80:   8      4
   40:  19     12
   20:   8      4
   15:  45     24
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  82     46  Total Score = 3,772

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Not sure how much time I put in, since I was watching the FB games. What a
Cardinals-Packers finish.....

10 was not found for me. 15 was pretty good but lots of close in q's and a
pipeline in to the SE for me, but lots of QSB for me all over. 20, where was it
hiding? 40 seemed ok, made a few q's with daylight showing -good sign for me
antenna. 80 was bad early but seemed to perk up well later. 160 - well, 2 q's
one close and one in MT, proving that while you cannot bribe the laws of
physics, you can certainly bend them - pretty far it would seem in my case.

Glad to get a lot of laughs on my 'yoda' name. Been while since an SSB NAQP for
me at my wee station. I was doing a voice CQ records in case I wanted to run,
and used the club call at the station I'm usually multi-ing at. Brain
dead.....

Thanks for all the Q's.