[3830] NAQP SSB K4QPL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 17 11:28:52 EST 2016

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K4QPL
Operator(s): K4QPL
Station: K4QPL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   1      1
   80:  19      9
   40:  18      9
   20:  10      9
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  48     28  Total Score = 1,344

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Daughter from PA brought the 4 and 2 year old granddaughters for us to babysit
while she attended a conference at UNC Chapel Hill this weekendd. Tad, K3TD,
was looking to avoid the dread HO restrictions that also plagued him in TX so
he came to K4QPL as pinch-hitter. Enjoyed having him here.

Set up the second radio as a parallel with laptop logging and S&P'd a
little while while trying to stay out of Tad's way on whatever bands he wasn't
on. I couldn't get the laptop ADIF to reload on the main computer after Tad had
to head home so I decided to call it a day as well.
73,
Jim