[3830] NAQP SSB KI0I Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 18 00:27:47 EST 2016

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO

Total:  650   143  Total Score = 92,950

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec   Mt2
   1.8      36      36   20    0
   3.5     143     143   35    0
     7     141     141   33    2
    14     301     301   41    0
    21      29      29   10    2
 Total     650     650  139    4
Score: 92,950
1 Mult = 4.5 Q's
Yes, It's Mark using another name Stu,Stuart is my middle name plus being my
father's name. He's alive and well, I just like using it on cw , so I carried
on in the fone test with it as well.
There's some contest ops who need to learn what overdriven and distortion mean,
there was no shortage of that.It's much easier to understand clean audio esp. in
crowded noisy condx.
I kept checking 10m but only once heard a signal and it was from Brazil, so was
there a little propo up there?
It was a fun way to spend a frigid day in the Midwest and I thank all who put
another line in the log.
The Radio; 756pro3,heil Icm mic , 100w to a tribander at 35ft and many wire
antennas. plus a hygain hytower , 160m coax inv l      N1MM+ Logger
73 ,Stu, aka Mark KI0I