[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 27 23:05:51 EST 2016

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 28

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :30

  160:   5      3
   80:  24     22
   40:  11     11
Total:  40     36  Total Score = 1,440

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Wow!  What fun!

Tried to see how little power I could run and still be heard.  Didn't work
worth a flip on 40.  Heard nothing on 20.  Did okay on 80 with SandP (never
tried running, 'cause I was having too much fun turning power between 1 watt
and 10, at the most).  Then, on 160, I got some really good contacts from
fellows with great ears.

Then, I ran outta time. I guess y'all have had the same problem....having so
much fun, you almost lose track of the time.

Signals were really weird here on 40.  Band seemed long.  Lots of warbling
going on.  Now, y'all were a bit tipsy with those signals like that, were ye?

OK, I'm having too much fun, so I'll squelch this monologue (and the roar from
the crowd became deafening).  CWT is just the most fun of the whole week!

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400- horizontal loop up 40\'