[3830] CWopsT KG4V(N1EN) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 27 23:19:05 EST 2016

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 28

Call: KG4V
Operator(s): N1EN
Station: N1EN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

  160:   3      1
   80:  18     18
   40:   7      7
Total:  28     26  Total Score = 728

So, I used this as a dry run to see if I could play in this weekend's 160m
contest via remote control, as well as getting a CW fix.

Things were going reasonably well (sound quality wasn't great; latency was
annoying but not horrible; keying with KY macros is limiting but
survivable)...until something happened on 160m.

Thank goodness for independently-controlled kill switches.

My sincerest apologies to whomever was in range of the byproduct of the
Murphy-served ipecac.

Next project: see whether it was RF in the mix (I thought I had tested....), or
related to some other keyboard weirdness I encountered this evening.