[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8MR LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 28 22:11:08 EST 2016

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 29

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL

   80:  13     10
   40:  16     13
Total:  29     23  Total Score = 667

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Arrived home at 9:15 after an enjoyable dinner with K1TO, to remember that this
was Thursday night. Turned on the radio stuff to find the N1MM and/or the
computer did not want to talk to the radio or the WinKey. Finally got going a
few minutes in, and found conditions to be better than most recent weeks.

Not sure how PJ2/W8WTS counts for a mult; I will be off two if he doesn't.

I have a bunch more turns ready on my loading coil setup to try this weekend in
the CQ 160 CW with my 55 foot vertical wire and puny ground system. Hope to
catch at least a few of you then. Also I will be checking out the January VHF
contest, but don't expect much in that one.

73  -  Jim  K8MR/4