[3830] CQ160 CW K8BKM Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 08:23:05 EST 2016

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K8BKM
Operator(s): K8BKM
Station: K8BKM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 7:03

Total:  QSOs = 360  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 7  Total Score = 46,928

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Best conditions on 160 in a while. Low noise and good signals from all over.
I've got a cloud-burner antenna but I was hearing DX from Europe. Too bad they
couldn't hear me. Still managed to pick up 7 countries, which is better than I
did in the ARRL 160 or Stew Perry. Worked OR and KH6 but missed the rest of the
west coast. Only worked the second night just to hand out points. I think My
525' beverage is a bit too short for 160.

Thanks for the Q's. 73, Tom