[3830] CQ160 CW K4WI Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 09:53:23 EST 2016

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Alabama

Total:  QSOs = 430  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 32  Total Score = 106,392

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Limited time here so did mostly S+P from packet spots. Went low power to start
for Friday evening but getting across the pond was extremely difficult. Sat.
evening switched on the Alpha.... what a difference a few watts makes! Heard
VP8SGI on 1823 Sat evening copyable in the clear but it was a total mess so
moved on. Missed WY, 3 VE1's and VE8. Only one ND! Condx were gud and band was
quiet! I had fun; wish I could have spent more time! Tnx for all the contacts,
73's Cort K4WI