[3830] CQ160 CW N4GG Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 12:40:11 EST 2016

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:12

Total:  QSOs = 410  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 19  Total Score = 76,032

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

The first night the band started getting really noisy around 0400Z although it's
hard for me to tell sometimes what's band noise and what's local.  The second
evening the band sounded great until 0500Z.  Eu was answering my CQs - always a
smile generator.  This really still is the gentleman's band.  Lots of hellos by
name, coming and going.  Always fun to work great friends.  SO2R was working
well (the gear, not me).  Two radios, one op on the same band takes some
practice... it's different than SO2R on different bands...

FTdx5000, FTdx1000MP in diversity or SO2R at times.  ACOM 2000A.  Dual-tee
vertical, K9AY loop (thanks Gary).

73,
Hal N4GG