[3830] CQ160 CW PC5M Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 15:36:43 EST 2016

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: PC5M
Operator(s): PA3AUC PA3BPL PA3CQE PA3DSB PE1ITR
Station: PC5M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Nederland

Total:  QSOs = 0  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 0  Total Score = 1

Club: Brabant Association for DX (BAD)

Comments:

== PC5M  Silent key ==
With great sadness we have to inform you that our first operator Carel PC5M
suddenly passed away only two weeks before this contest at the age of 53.
Our team, together for 35 years, has enjoyed the CQ 160m Contest all those
years in a row with a 9th place world wide as best ever result. Being a gifted
HSC operator and great engineer Carel has always been the driver of our team,
building new gear and trying new antenna configurations and most of all a
wonderful nice guy, husband ad father.
It's hard to describe what this does to our club. Hopefully someday we'll find
the guts to try contesting again without Carel and see you all again.
Carel, thanks for all the years of friendhip!