[3830] CQ160 CW NA1DX Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 17:46:15 EST 2016

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: NA1DX
Operator(s): NA1DX
Station: NA1DX

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: MD

Total:  QSOs = 159  State/Prov = 42  Countries = 17  Total Score = 29,441

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I did not have a chance to operate Friday evening.

Saturday afternoon, I built a 160m Inverted L to supplement my 80m center fed
inverted L.

I operated a couple of hours Saturday night and Sunday morning.

I worked into the EU, SA, and Caribbean for some DX.  I did not stay up late.

Sunday I finished reorganizing my ham shack some more and switched my main desk
computer and setup all the ham software: Win4K3, CW Skimmer, CWGet, N1MM+, NAP3
v5, Ham Radio Deluxe (for my log).

HW: K3, Ten Tec Autotuner, Ten Tec Titan Amp, LP-PANII for IF to I/Q, Steinberg
USB 192k Sound Card, and Signalink USB.

Antenna: Center Fed 80m Inverted L and 160m Inverted L.

I am now pretty setup for 160m SSB. Just missing my K9AY loop.

73

Doug