[3830] CQ160 CW KE0TT Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 19:15:08 EST 2016

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KE0TT
Operator(s): KE0TT
Station: KE0TT

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MN

Total:  QSOs = 174  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 1  Total Score = 18,360

K3/10 at 5 watts to a 160 M inverted vee up 50' at center.  Had a good run
Friday night, lots of +20 to 50 dB over 9's coming in, and quick exchanges.
Saturday night was totally different.  I shut down after an hour or two when it
became obvious I was trying the patience of many ops out there, with my QRP.  I
appreciate all who tried to copy my QRP with many fills and repeats, and
several NIL's and try again laters.  I should have shut down sooner to avaoid
raising the national stats on hypertension.  But John, k4bai, thanks for your
copy through the noise, QRM, QSB, and QRP!  Anyhow, so it went in this one.   C
U next time,  73,  Dan  ke0tt