[3830] CQ160 CW HS0ZIA Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 20:05:10 EST 2016

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: HS0ZIA
Operator(s): HS0ZIA
Station: HS0ZIA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Chiang Mai

Total:  QSOs = 125  State/Prov = 4  Countries = 34  Total Score = 40,470

Hi I wasn't planning to operate this test but a severe infection altered plans
and  we ended up staying in the North. I wasn't feeling up to running but got
up every couple of hours to see what the conditions were like and do some
S&P in our ridiculous 1810-1825 window. The second night we worked K7CA for
the first NA station in the log on topband. He stayed readable for nearly an
hour direct SP. Soon after I worked K5KC N7DD N7AT and N5UL who all were coming
in S/SE sort of parallel to the terminator line. Other than hearing NX6T briefly
no other NA was heard. Lots of fun! 73 B0b

K3
LK500 amp
30 monopole TX
HiZ 8 circle RX