[3830] RAC Day K3OQ SOAB/CW QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 1 12:32:25 EDT 2016

RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: K3OQ
Operator(s): K3OQ
Station: K3OQ

Class: SOAB/CW QRP
QTH: MDC

  160:   0      0        0         0
   80:   0      0        0         0
   40:   0      0        0         0
   20:   3      0        3         0
   15:   3      0        2         0
   10:   0      0        0         0
    6:   0      0        0         0
    2:   0      0        0         0
Total:   6      0        5         0  Total Score = 360

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Playing around with a new Flex-1500 and the W4OP Magnetic Loop in my apartment.
The W4OP design is much easier to tune than previous Mag-loops I have used.
Getting use to the Flex-1500.  For the most part in the limited time I was in
the contest, if I could hear them, I could work them...with the exception of
N4BP on 20.  Participation seemed a bit low, I assume because it was on a
Friday instead of the weekend.

I will play more in IARU next week...again QRP with the Mag-loop.