[3830] RAC Day W1WMU(W5WMU) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 3 10:47:58 EDT 2016

RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: W1WMU
Operator(s): W5WMU
Station: W1WMU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Maine

Total:  316    438      24        20  Total Score = 153,750

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Nice contest especially for checking out winter damage repair work  to ants.
etc...
Congrats to K6SRZ nice score..did not think the West Coast would have favorable
propagation for this time of the year but not the first time Ive been wrong.
Post contest... saw a long time ago fellow operator from w5wmu days, and also
fellow Louisiana drive up on his Hawley and we had a nice catch-up QSO
regardi9ng our trek through life etc. Was great to see Gary and his wife
traveling through the country vis motor-bike at age of 70 or so...Good going
Gary.........Radiosport next, need to work on increasing mults, 73 Pat