[3830] IARU 8P2K(8P6SH) SOAB(A)Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 10 09:19:08 EDT 2016

IARU HF World Championship

Call: 8P2K
Operator(s): 8P6SH
Station: 8P2K

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: 8P

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    5      3      1       4
   40:   84    191     19      33
   20:   25     60     12      19
   15:   20    119     14      22
   10:    2      2      0       4
-------------------------------------
Total:  136    375     46      82  Total Score = 214,398

Well I guess I have to say conditions were pretty bad. lots of noise and low
sunspots made this one a bit of a grind. Conditions on the low bands especially
on 40m were excellent. I was lucky to catch a nice opening on 15m which added
significantly to my score. Nice to run into the usual suspects - good friends
and fellow contesters who made it on - Krassy 6Y1LZ was a constant signal I
worked on many bands and on both modes along with P40W and John, K4BAI.

Writelog, the MK2R+ and other software/hardware worked flawlessly. This is the
last contest before I start a project to clean-up the wiring and
interconnections in the shack. Hopefully that will only take a few days and the
shack will be back together again in short order.

Thanks for a ll the contacts and the patience of the ops who pulled out the
signals in less than optimum conditions.

See you later down the log.

73 - Dean, 8P6SH/8P2K