[3830] IARU OG7O(OH1VR) SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 10 09:56:18 EDT 2016

IARU HF World Championship

Call: OG7O
Operator(s): OH1VR
Station: OH1VR

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: Ikaalinen

  160:    20    -       4       16
   80:   121    -       8       23
   40:   269    -      27       26
   20:   535    -      31       28
   15:   126    -      12       26
   10:    34    -       4       19
-------------------------------------
Total:  1105    0      86      138  Total Score = 812,448

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Great contest but a big lack of propagation. I would like to thank you for q's!

It seems that I'm old school radio amateur operator = manuals and newest
contest rules are last thing I'm reading. This time I worked EU stations in the
DX window of 80 mtrs (also some DXs). Then finally somebody called me idiot on
the freq, I waked up and checked rules. What I found killed my activity and the
final hit was done by heavy thunder. It seems that this time I'll possibly send
only check log. Anyway I had many nice moments during the contest.

See you in the next one!