[3830] IARU VA3QV SOABMixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 10 10:17:56 EDT 2016

IARU HF World Championship

Call: VA3QV
Operator(s): VA3QV
Station: VA3QV

Class: SOABMixed QRP
QTH: OTTAWA

-------------------------------------
Total:  117     6      20       9  Total Score = 10,643

Club: Ottawa Valley QRP Society

Comments:

Start Date : 2016-07-09

    CallSign Used : VA3QV
      Operator(s) : VA3QV

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
Assisted Category : NON-ASSISTED
             Band : ALL
            Power : QRP
             Mode : MIXED
 Default Exchange : 4
       Gridsquare : FN25EJ

             Name : Bob Sharp
          Address : 1787 G Russell Road
   City/State/Zip : Ottawa  ON  K1G0N1
          Country : CANADA

     ARRL Section : ONE
        Club/Team : Ottawa Valley QRP Society
         Software : N1MM Logger+ 1.0.5774.0

        Band   Mode  QSOs     Pts  ITU   HQ
         3.5  CW       7      21    1    0
           7  CW      18      54    5    3
          14  CW      71     215    9    5
          14  USB      6      16    0    0
          21  CW      21      61    5    1
       Total  Both   123     367   20    9

            Score : 10,643
              Rig : Flex 1500

         Antennas : 55 foot end fed wire with 4 radials, 4:1 balun, Elecraft T!
QRP Tuner

          Soapbox :

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2016-07-10