[3830] IARU OQ5M(ON5ZO) SOAB(A)CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 11 04:17:42 EDT 2016

IARU HF World Championship

Call: OQ5M
Operator(s): ON5ZO
Station: OQ5M

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH:

  160:    28            3       19
   80:   166           13       32
   40:   378           27       34
   20:   615           32       34
   15:   323           26       36
   10:   152           16       28
-------------------------------------
Total:  1662    0     117      183  Total Score = 1,688,400

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

My first serious operation in a long time. Curtailed by lousy propagation during
the first seven hours, usually the hours with the highest rate.

I could only do SO2R on the low bands because my vertical for 10/15/20 is
currently down.

The end result is way beyond my best scores in this one, but it is what I had
in mind with the current state of affairs in the ionosphere.

The online score board really kept me going this time. I would have taken more
breaks without it!

As usual more on http://www.on5zo.be/

73 de Franki ON5ZO