[3830] IARU W1NN SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 11 08:00:47 EDT 2016

IARU HF World Championship

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: OH

  160:    0     0       0       0
   80:    0     0       0       0
   40:   32     0       5       2
   20:  312     0      16      28
   15:   85     0      13      10
   10:   10     0       4       0
-------------------------------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I managed to mess up my back earlier in the week and sitting in front of the
radios was pretty painful.  It didn't seem like a good idea to continue for
another 14 hours, staying up all night and screwing up my body clock which is
just getting back to normal after five weeks in Europe, so I threw the switch
after 10 hours. After suffering through poor conditions all day I hated to miss
the best hours of the contest, but sometimes you have to be sensible.

My back is much better this morning (Monday) so I think it was a good decision.