[3830] NAQP RTTY N3HEE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 17 07:38:32 EDT 2016

North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: N3HEE
Operator(s): N3HEE
Station: N3HEE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 3:51

   15:   10     7
   10:    4     3
-------------------
Total:  112    63  Total Score = 7,056

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Just got back from our UK vacation so had too many chores to make a serious
attempt.  Stayed up as late as I could but was suffering from jet lag so I quit
around 10:30 PM local time.  Also had to shut down for a couple of hours due to
bad WX late afternoon. I had several nice runs on 40 and 80 in the evening.
Lots of fun !  Seemed to be lots of activity.  I was trying out my new external
sound card ( Asus Xonar U7 ) which worked very well for RTTY.   K3/100 &
Wires.  Joe N3HEE