[3830] NAQP RTTY KG4IGC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 17 10:14:30 EDT 2016

North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 09:12

   80:    9     6
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  237    86  Total Score = 20,382

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

All in all not a bad contest. Had to shut down the first hour of the contest due
to thunderstorms which was disappointing to say the least. Band conditions made
it interesting as there was quite a bit of QSB throughout the entire contest.
Seemed like 20 and 40 meters favored the mid west and New England area as that
is where most of my contacts are from. Set my goal to chase the Society of
Midwest Contester guys as I saw they had four players on the live contest
server. I was able to catch and pass three of them but unfortunately did not
have enough time to catch the fourth guy which was WT2P who had 26488 points in
the end. That's ok, I'll get him next time hihi. The guy that I really have my
eyes on was W9ILY. Man, that cat can fly! Got him in my sights every contest,
maybe one day I will be as good as him.