[3830] CWopsT K3WJV HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 28 00:21:09 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 28

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA

   80:  10      1
   40:  38     22
   20:  38     36
   15:   2      2
Total:  88     61  Total Score = 5,368

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

don't remember doing it before but worked N5ZO on 4 bands. checked 15mtrs a few
mins before start and Marko was banging in here so I started on 15 but only got
2 Q's. don't think anybody checks 15 @ 0300. a few weeks ago it was open too but
had more Q's. also wrkd Hank, W6SX. just couldn't get a lot of answers on 20 and
that happens to me sometimes. hexbeam at 24ft not exactly a killer but I'm happy
with what I got. wrkd a few new calls, been happening pretty regular. Tnx for
the Q's and cu next week.

K3/P3 & Alpha 89
FT1000MP  2nd radio when so2r is together, gettin\' itchy to fire this up
(On the bench > SB221  DTR2000L  Collins S-line)
2 el Hexbeam @ 24ft, 6 thru 20 mtrs (K4KIO)
3 band fan inv V broadside N/S @ 55ft - 40m/short 160m, 80m
40 mtr sloper @ 55ft sloping north
200ft kd9sv RBOG rx ant - NE/SW
N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger