[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 28 23:07:35 EDT 2016

NCCC Sprint - Jul 29

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NJ

   80:   9      7
   40:   9      7
   20:   1      1
Total:  19     15  Total Score = 285

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I'm out visiting our daughter and family in New Jersey. Using my rover setup:
HamStick on 20, 33 foot wire (with loading coil for 80), fed via a mag mount on
the Toyota Prius V parked in the driveway. (But ran a coax into the house to
operate in dry and air conditioned comfort). I quit five minutes early when
everybody else went to 160.

Ohio seemed well represented in my absence.

Next week I'll be on Cape Cod. Prime radio interest while to there is to catch
some openings on six meters to pass out the rare FN51 grid square, but I may
set up the same setup to pass out the not quite so rare (in NS) MA multiplier.

I may be back in NJ for a few more NS's before heading south for the winter: we
have a new grandson due here on August 12.

73 - Jim  K8MR