[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 2 00:19:12 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jun 2

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :48

   40:  40     32
   20:  23     23
Total:  63     55  Total Score = 3,465

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Just piddled around tonight.  Still trying to 'fligger out' some kinks in my
attempt at SO2V.  I need to curl up with VE3KI's words in the N1MM+ manual.
But, I still have time for lots of practice before fall and winter contest
season arrives.  At least, I have a good Orion that gives me that flexibility.
Any hints would be appreciated.

It was fabulous getting to work several CWA friends tonight:  Aubrey, W7OLY;
Mike, W6STR.  And, a hefty load of DX friends: Helga, IN3FHE; Lars, SA6G; Arne,
SM5CIL; Rudy, UR5MM; Jarmo, OH2BN; and our stalwart regular, Bert, F6HKA (who
must be the most hospitable ham on the airwaves, because he makes everybody
feel so welcome when he makes their contact!)

I ordinarily try to give my cross-town rival buddy, Joe Moffatt, AB5OR, a hard
time.  However, not tonight.  He had his young daughter, Natalie, in the
Emergency Room until around 3 AM this morning with a severe case of pneumonia
and related problems.  So, if y'all are so inclined, please keep Joe and his
nice young family in your prayers.  He did get on the radio tonight for CWT,
but is 'flat worn out' (his words).  He almost went to sleep calling CQ.  So, I
instructed him to go straight to bed and rest.  I figured that, although his
wife is a Registered Nurse, he should listen to this doctor.  Don't you???

Here's wishing a great, productive, restful week for each and every one of my
CWOps family.  See y'all next week if I'm not back on the road speaking to more
civic clubs.  Check out one of the very successful projects I'm managing
(http://createfoundation.com/career-expo) here in Northeast Mississippi.  Watch
the embedded video for a sampling of the magic that occurs.

Nytol!   :-)

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400' horizontal loop up 40'