[3830] CWopsT NN4K HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 2 00:23:26 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jun 2

Call: NN4K
Operator(s): NN4K
Station: NN4K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

   80:   1      0
   40:  22     19
   20:  12     10
Total:  35     29  Total Score = 1,015

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the Qs. Lots of activity and I got out of synch with everyone. Didn't
expect 20 to be open but it was gonzo while I was looking on 40. There were
stations needing to be worked when in the last 2 minutes N1MM+ froze up on me
and didn't recover. All is well now with a clean reboot but I'll have to wait
until next week to get another CWT in the log. Delta loop wasn't being heard
well tonight but the 80 meter vertical was ready. Must have been the shine I
put on it this afternoon before the T-storms. lol See you next week
73 Mac NN4K