[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 8 10:13:43 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 8

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

   40:  39     38
   20:  29     16
Total:  68     54  Total Score = 3,672

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My bad! Hadn't checked e-mail in past couple of days, so was unaware today was
slow speed sessions. Mea culpa and LO Siento! I did QRS to 22 (is that the
speed or was I still too fast?) after about 15 minutes when it struck me it
might be a slow session day. Ah well.

Still have unexpected high (>2.5:1) swr appearing on 20m. I'm thinking a cap
or something is heating up in the 20m BPF. All testing (reconfigs) show the
problem only happening when I put the filter in line, but, then only
occasionally. I'm also hearing what may be greater/louder blow-by from 40m on
20m--but, I'm not sure it's not just me 'wishing' it were louder so I could
justify buying a new 20m filter. ;-) Ham Radio: A hole in the sky in which to
throw money.

CU you all at 1900z at slow speed!

73, dale, kg5u

2 - Ten-Tec Omni VI's
Ants: AV640 ground mounted vertical, 40m inv vee, 80m inv vee
S/W: N1MM Classic (+ is too buggy in my station)