[3830] DRCG RTTY KG4IGC SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 12 12:34:23 EDT 2016

DRCG WW RTTY Contest

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 5:43

   80:   0        0          0
   40:  10        0          5
   20:  48       10         12
   15:  16        0          9
   10:   1        0          1
-----------------------------------
Total:  75       10         27  Total Score = 15,059

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Did not get into the contest until the second session on Saturday. Spent Friday
night troubleshooting my Rockmite QRP rig and happy to report that I fixed the
problem that had been plaguing me for days. Seems that I did not miss much
though, as the bands were absolutely terrible both for both the Saturday and
Sunday sessions.Was able to work Hawaii on twenty meters Saturday, but that was
about it for anything even remotely resembling DX. Saw one or two EU and Russian
stations but was unable to work them. Worked fellow Swampfoxer Ted K7OM/4 on 15
and 20 meters the last hour of the contest. Just was not a good weekend I guess
for contesting,but still managed to pull out 75 Q's so it wasn't a total bust.

Frank KG4IGC
Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
PWR: 100
ANT"S: 40/20 Super loop and 6 band Hex beam