[3830] ARRL June VHF KF2MR/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 13 21:19:33 EDT 2016

ARRL June VHF Contest

Call: KF2MR/R
Operator(s): KF2MR
Station: KF2MR/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH:

  903:   30     7
  1.2:   30     7
  2.3:    3     2
  3.4:    4     3
  5.7:
  10G:    6     4
  24G:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  343    92  Total Score = 56,856

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

Great Contest! Grids activated were FN23, FN22, FN13, FN02, FN03, and FN12. I
added 3456 this year and got a chance to try it out. 2.3G was down on Saturday,
but was restored for Sunday. We had at least 8 Rovers and Limited rovers
(including me) pass through WNY and another 3 on the Canadian side of Lake
Ontario . Along with the 6m openings, I could not ask for better activity. I
suppose I could have improved the overall grid count by spending more time on
6m, but after spending all the time getting all of these bands working I
intended to use them all (The 24G contact shown above is actually a laser
contact).