[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 15 11:17:46 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 15

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

  160:    0     0
   80:    2     2
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  108    79  Total Score = 8,532

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Uploaded a new version of
N1MM+ just before the contest started and then couldn't get CW keying from the
computer to work.  May be something else than N1MM Plus.  Was fun for this time
to be using the paddle and keyer all the time.  Easier to say hello to friends
without having the fist hand on the keyboard.  But, I do want to get the CW
keying feature working again.  80M was OK, but only two stations heard/worked
there.  40M was only OK. Rate was good, but many signals were unusually weak.
Thanks for hanging in there when I was asking for repeats and apologies to any
I missed altogether.  20M was OK also, but no DX (I thought I heard F5IN right
at the end) and also many signals were weak.  Thanks for all QSOs.  That's
probably it for today for me since the 0300Z session keeps me up too late at
night when we are on daylight time.  73, John, K4BAI.