[3830] All Asian CW A93JA(KE5JA) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 19 13:10:28 EDT 2016

All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: A93JA
Operator(s): KE5JA
Station: A93JA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Bahrain

   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total: 1291   170  Total Score = 572,220

Weekends here are Friday/Saturday and I could not take off work Sunday, so I was
only able to play around on Saturday.  Contest started here at 3AM local time
Saturday.  Conditions were generally not good except 20m at night.  Checked 10m
many times, but no openings and only 3 qso's on 10.  Rig here is a Yaesu FTDX
5000, ACOM 1500, and Optibeam OB9-5 @ 45' + a roof mounted vertical for 40/80.

After driving to Saudi Arabia and then spending all day Sunday at work, I made
a few more QSO's from my 7Z1JA station Sunday evening.  Enjoyed working some of
the same stations from two different countries in this contest.

Happy to give everyone the Bahrain multiplier and I hope I gave some of you a
new one!