[3830] All Asian CW JA1BPA SOSB/10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 20 01:28:20 EDT 2016

All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: JA1BPA
Operator(s): JA1BPA
Station: JA1BPA

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Chiba, Japan

Total:  85     27  Total Score = 7,938

Club: University of Tokyo Contest Club

Comments:

"Good-bye, Solar Cycle #24.  I certainly miss you!"

After CQ WPX CW, my farewell party for Solar Cycle #24 continued.
This time, it was even harder than during CQ WPX CW.  I never heard
the famous buzz sound that usually shows up on 6/10mb when there is
an opening toward Europe.

Only 3 NA stations (all from CA), and a dozen of EUs, the rest were
all from Asia/Pac Rim.  It was surprising to hear DL8DYL and SN7Q
calling in on Saturday when even EU Russians were whispering.
I wonder what kind of propagation it was....

Thank you for all who worked me.  See you again at IOTA Contest!

Best 73,

Icko, JA1BPA