[3830] CWopsT K3WJV HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 29 17:07:53 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 29

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 50mins

   40:  21      9
   20:  65     65
Total:  86     74  Total Score = 6,364

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

After this mornings circus I was ready to get back to normal. Not yet, had
another catastrophe. Mouse stopped working and n1mm was locked up, nothing
responding 10 minutes in. Had to pwr down the PC. Swapped mouse battery with
the one in the laptop mouse, no mouse. After a couple minutes I discovered I
put the battery in backwards since I was in panic mode. Not sure why but the
keyboard didn't work right away. Anyway after a 10 minute off period I was
operational again and looks like I could have been close to another 100 Q
effort with those lost 10 minutes. Maybe the 0300 session will go smooth, hi.

K3 & Alpha 89
FT1000MP for 2nd radio when so2r is all together
(On the workbench > Collins S-line  SB221  DTR2000L)
2 el Hexbeam @ 24ft, 6 thru 20 mtrs (K4KIO)
3 band Fan Inv Vee broadside N/S @ 55ft - 40m/short 160m, 80m (Hy Power)
40 mtr sloper @ 55ft sloping north
200ft kd9sv RBOG rx ant - NE/SW
N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab as my master logger