[3830] NAQP RTTY KY4F Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 1 06:57:20 EST 2016

North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama

   80:    2     2
   15:   15     9
   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total:  181    63  Total Score = 11,403

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: SECC

Comments:

Well, that was very very frustrating.  I could not believe the prop conditions!
I had to call everyone multiple times to finally have a QSO.  On top of that, I
could not get a run going.  I chalked it up to just one of those weird events
often experienced on the hf bands and shut down early before pulling out what
precious little hair I have left.

And then..... Sunday afternoon as Linda and I headed out to do a couple errands
she said, "Gee, the antenna looks really droopy."  The good news is,
only half the antenna is droopy.  The bad news was the other half is laying on
the ground!  Looks like some bow and arrow line slinging is in my future this
weekend.

73's and thanks for the Q's

Doug
KY4F