[3830] ARRLDX SSB W6RW SOSB/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 6 10:21:25 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W6RW
Operator(s): W6RW
Station: W6RW

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Yuma, AZ

Total:  304    68  Total Score = 62,016

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I haven't done a DX Contest Unassisted for many many years. It was a lot of fun
but I know that I probably missed a lot of multipliers. Still trying to learn
how to search for multipliers on the other VFO while running JAs. It still
amazes me how good my DX Engineering 43 foot vertical works on 40 meters. Had
trouble holding run frequencies because K3LR or W3LPL seemed to always end up
sending CQ on top of me after I had a good frequency for a little while. GO
OUTLAWS!!!!