[3830] ARRLDX SSB ZM4T(ZL3IO) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 6 15:39:37 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: ZM4T
Operator(s): ZL3IO
Station: ZM4T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Waimarama Heights

Total: 2232   225  Total Score = 1,483,650

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

I could not take off from work on Monday to do a full contest entry. So I picked
the best hours / high run rate times and had a lot of fun at the costs of the
low bands. Sorry if you missed the ZL multiplier there. I admit I was selfish
;-) And yes, I was also cheating with my power. I only used ~500 W (KPA500) but
gave kW for the easier report.
Conditions were not super but still good enough to allow for a new ZL record if
one could have gone the full distance. Let's see how Jacky at ZM1A finished.
Thanks to ARRL for organizing this event and to you all for your calls. It is a
very enjoyable and one of my favorite contests!
73 Holger, ZL3IO/ZM4T

Rig/Ant:
K3 + KPA500
4L - 10m