[3830] ARRLDX SSB K7JR(@NK7U) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 6 19:36:47 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7JR
Operator(s): NK7U KR7X W7ZRC
Station: NK7U

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Remote Operation

  160:    6     6
Total:  473   244  Total Score = 345,504

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

It's almost getting boring, the remote setup is working SO well - no issues at
all this weekend.

Scott K7ZO was YN5Z this weekend, and I was actually using my HOME station, so
our troups were divided, and therefore the partial effort in the contest.

But, that's the fun part of having a remote contest station available, you can
operate a little, or a lot without having to travel great distances to do so,
or when time is not available to operate the full 48 plus travel time.

Thanks to all for the QSO's.

Kevin K7ZS for the SRRCC
Snake River Remote Contest Club
aka K7JR