[3830] ARRLDX SSB K6ND M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 6 19:41:22 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K6ND
Operator(s): K6ND K6NDV KC1CWF KE1J N1RR W1VE WM1K
Station: K6ND

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MA

   20: 1071   114
   15: 1421   116
Total: 4147   527  Total Score = 6,542,178

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Will and Pam for hosting this first-time Multi-2 at their location.
Great hospitality with so much chaos that goes along with a M-2 operation the
first time at the Peanut Station.

This came together when Gerry & Lars needed a place to operate.
We also added Marty, KC1CWF, the youngest member of the YCCC at 14 yrs old.
Mike, WM1K also returned to action. He has a ways to go in his recovery, and we
were happy to see him! We also had visits from Ron-N1QY & his XYL, as well
as Bob-W1YRC.

Nothing broken, although we tried to .... Congrats to Craig K9CT and his team.
They pulled away from us all weekend.

Gerry brought the VY1AAA remote station and several of us got to experience the
artic propagation.

-Charlie N1RR

Photos:
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/fp4kmurj4uijbna/AABshqMN_o3Cf_h0u3jRJyWZa