[3830] ARRLDX SSB NW3H SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 6 19:47:45 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:30

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:  309    88
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  309    88  Total Score = 81,576

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I did not have time to get my new HF vertical up for the low bands and with my
dipole currently down only had my tribander. I also had limited time as I had
to work this weekend as I am in the home stretch of my busy season. I chose
SOSB (20) due to the predicted conditions.  20 was in great shape all weekend.
Highlights were working C91 and V5 on first call through huge pileups and
working a E21 on Sunday at 20:45 sfter a few calls.   All contacts were
S&P.  I could'nt get a good run going from my tiny station.  Thanks to the
DX for the QSOs.  This might be the last contest with this call as I have my
sights set on a new 1x2 call this spring.  73 de NW3H