[3830] ARRLDX SSB W1EBI SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 6 21:00:36 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W1EBI
Operator(s): W1EBI
Station: W1EBI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MA

Total:  639   291  Total Score = 557,847

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Had to miss most of Saturday due to a previous commitment so put in a
superficial 12-hour effort, but conditions seemed better than the solar
conditions would have indicated.  Running on phone is not my preference, but
ARRL SSB is not quite the splatterfest as that "other" contest in
October.  I did feel rather loud while running down the bandmap with one-call
QSO's, which I must admit is quite fun.  If I had been able to devote the full
weekend this might have been a really good score.  But thanks for twelve hours
of fun.

George W1EBI