[3830] ARRLDX SSB W0MB SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 6 23:00:55 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Missouri

  160:    7     5
Total:  482   236  Total Score = 340,548

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Kenwood TS-590 Alpha 76A 5 element Tribander 40 dipole at 30' 75 dipole at 35'
160 Inverted L 540' beverage n/s. Well it was another fun test. Just that this
year I had to work and it cut down the time I could spend. The week before
Murphy broke the old rope that held the 75 meter dipole and broke a wire on the
40. I repaired the 40 but had to use the support rope to lift the center dipole
of the 75 meter dipole up. It made the 40 lower and couldn't get the 75 very
high equal poor performance. Do to having to work that is all the repair I
could do. The new inverted L was playing great on 160 along with the beverage.
All search and pounce was all that I had time to do.