[3830] ARRLDX SSB PX2B(PY2LED) SOSB/10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 7 14:57:27 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: PX2B
Operator(s): PY2LED
Station: PX2A

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Santo Andre/SP
Operating Time (hrs): 24:16

   10: 3184    60
-------------------
Total: 3184    60  Total Score = 572,760

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

First day with good openings, very strong signals and good rates/pile-ups. 2000
qsos at first 24 hours.
Second day went worst, propagation opened later and not so good like previous
day. It became difficult to sustain pile ups. Strong static Sunday afternoon
together a new phase noise on the neighborhood difficulted qso�'s under S3~S4
signal levels.
I decided to work all dupes instead to apply qso B4. Was surprised near 200
dupes on my log. Or I got wrong spot at clusters OR my voice sounds different
under higher speeds. :(
It was very nice to compete in real time at cqcontest.net with my friend Sergio
PX5E. Congratulations to him. Higher scores on 10 meters will come.
It was fine to share the station with our friends operating in other bands.
Hope to be able to join WPX Phone since in Brazil we celebrate Easter on
Sunday, March, 26th.
Thanks to be in my log and hope to meet you again on the air soon.
73�'s
Fernando/PY2LED(PX2B)