[3830] ARRLDX SSB YR8E M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 7 23:40:33 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: YR8E
Operator(s): YO8RTI YO8RNI
Station: YR8E

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Botosani

   40:   10     7
Total:  431    91  Total Score = 117,663

We’ve had a little father&son fun in the weekend with the ARRL DX SSB
contest, just a few hours,mostly in the afternoon, Andrei practicing the
S&P mode and me the RUN mode:-))Couldn’t resist with all those stations
:-))When I saw the qso number I wondered why we didn’t work for real in the
contest, besides the fact that I don’t have antenna for 80m and 160m at my
home qth ,yet. Well, actually I have an inv V for 80m but the coaxial cable was
used for beverages:-)), I have to put it back!