[3830] ARRLDX SSB 9A1P M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 8 02:30:32 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A1P
Operator(s): 9A1UN 9A2NA 9A5CW 9A6XX 9A7DX 9A8MM HB9DUR I4UFH IT9RBW IT9RGY IV3KKW S53GO S55M
Station: 9A1P

Class: M/M HP
QTH:

   40: 1347    59
   20: 1932    62
   15: 1447    61
Total: 6100   303  Total Score = 5,541,264

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

It was great to have some old and new friends joining us for the contest.

Special thanks to Adi, S55M who was preparing the station mostly by himself.

Strong winds on saturday night crashed some antennas, but we wanted hard to
continue the race. Half of the 2nd night on 40m was done with freshly installed
vertical, half with broken 3 ele Yagi. Lots of other small technical bugs that
we fixed for the 2nd day.

Most important, we had a good team spirit with lots of fun despite bad weather
and not so impressive result.

Compliments to II9P and 9A1A on excellent result!

73 from 9A1P Team