[3830] ARRLDX SSB 9A1A M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 8 17:47:54 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A1A
Operator(s): NF4A N4PN 9A9A 9A5W 9A6A 9A7R 9A7C 9A6TKS 9A7MIM 9A2EU 9A7DR
Station: 9A1A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: KOZJACA

   40: 1134    60
   20: 3006    63
   15: 1950    61
Total: 7665   313  Total Score = 7,195,500

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Our Club members Charlie, NF4A, and Paul,N4PN, traditionaly came to us to
participate in this contest. We spent a nice days with them before the contest
and during contest time.
Score achieved is the best ever.For the first time more then 7M points.

160 and 80M were quite noisy, causing problems with reception on beverages.
Probably source was windy and rainy weather conditions. We missed a lot weak
signals. 40M crowded as usualy. But 20,15 and 10 meters were OK. For the first
time we have more then 3K W/VE QSOs on 20M. 10M surpisingly was wide opened on
Sunday afternoon with strong West Coast signals.

We are sorry what happened to our 9A1P friends. Hopefuly they will repare
broken antennas soon.

Congrats to II9P for nice competition.

Thanks to all who called us.

9A1A team