[3830] PhFray K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 9 09:05:29 EST 2016

Phone Fray - Mar 9

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:   2      2
   80:   3      3
   40:   8      7
   20:   2      2
   15:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  15     14  Total Score = 210

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, tee vertical.  15 dead at the start.  20
open to CA, but only QSOs with AC0W and K7SV.  40 was OK.  Some great signals
and skip not too long.  No west coast signals heard.  Closest was K8TE in NM.
80 and 160M very noisy with QRN from the storms to our west.  Appear to be
moving slowly and we are to get rain Friday or Saturday.  Didn't seem to be
anyone else in the southeast (unless you count K7SV in VA as southeast) QRV, so
QSOs on 80 and 160 were few and far between.  Thanks for the QSOs.  73, John,
K4BAI.