[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 9 15:12:37 EST 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 9

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

   20:  36     30
   15:  22     22
Total:  58     52  Total Score = 3,016

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Wow!  That was LOADS of fun!  A veritable wagonload of CWAs and non-members, it
seems.  YES!  Kinda like 'fresh meat'!

So nice to work CWAs: Ken, KE4RG; Vic, WB6SEL; Jim, W0BNW; and Ken, WB9QDL.
And non-members: VE3EJ; Tom, N6NF; Vlad, KM6Z (a semi-regular); Larry, KF6NCX;
Tom, K6EU; Lar, WI0WA (again); Paul, K7AZT; Rick, W0IS; and John, N8FYL.  Some
good recruits, don'tcha think?

And, it was great to get calls from our wonderful DX friends:  Gerd, DL8PG;
Dan, OK1DIG (Wow! What a signal on 20m!); Heijo, EA8OM (on 2 bands! Thanks,
Heijo!); Marco, IK0YVV; and Vidi, ZS1EL.

Thanks to all for keeping speed down to around 20 WPM and making this such a
pleasant gathering today, especially as a welcome to our CWA students, as well
as non-members who might be trying to get their CW feet wet in hopes of
becoming a member soon.  Let's build this wonderful community of CWOps!

Best regards from nearby the Elvis birthplace front porch (Hey, maybe AB5OR
and/or I could operate CWT someday from the actual Elvis Presley birthplace.
Now, how cool would that be?  A hunka-hunka burnin' code?)

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400- horizontal loop up 40'